Phd registrations are closed
The content will be available soon
Call For Applications For Scholarships For Doctoral Studies At Mohammed VI Polytechnic University
The Center for Doctoral Studies of Mohammed VI Polytechnic University of Benguerir (UM6P / CE-Doc) brings to the attention of students holding a Master's degree, an engineering degree or other equivalent degree that online pre-registration, submission of applications and selection of the applicants for the doctoral studies for the 2019-2020 academic year will take place as follows:
Call for applications for an initial registration in the doctoral cycle
November 12, 2019
Online pre-registration and submission of applications
November 25 to December 13
Preselection based on examinations of the applications and publication of the preselection results
December 20, 2019
December 26 to 27, 2019
Posting the final list of selected candidates and registration.
January 6 to 10, 2020
Applicants must be holders of a master’s degree or an equivalent recognized degree, and meet the admissions criteria detailed in the descriptions of doctoral programs including mainly the suitability of the requested / proposed research subject to the degrees.
Application file :
Application files are to be submitted to the UM6P/CED office from 09h to 12h00; no application submitted after the deadline (13 December 2019) will be considered. The application file must include the following documents:
- Printed copy of the online pre-registration form (mandatory) duly completed (any application containing false information will be rejected during the pre-selection);
- A Curriculum vitæ (cv) ;
- A cover letter ;
- A written request addressed to the director of UM6P / Ce-Doc
- An envelope stamped at the current rate, to the candidate’s address
- Certified copies of the degrees obtained (certificate of equivalence for any foreign diploma);
- LCertificate of equivalence for any foreign degree;
- Recommendation letters ;
- Certified copies of transcripts;
- A certified copy of an identity document (CIN, Passport …)
- An identity photograph ;
- A collection of works and possibly publications;
- The personal / selected research project specifying:
- the theoretical and conceptual field of investigation;
- the object of research;
- the impact on and relevance to UM6P, Morocco or Africa;
- the questions asked and the research hypothesis/hypotheses;
- the contribution and added value of the candidate to the state of knowledge;
- a bibliography relating to the subject treated; a corpus, if already defined.
The application documents are placed in a cardboard folder bearing the name of the UM6P member entity, the research subject, the research structure as well as the director and co-supervisor. In addition, a digital copy of the application file must be sent by email to CEDoc@um6p.ma mentioning the name of the UM6P member entity in the subject.
- A pre-selection on examination of applications (relevance of the candidate's diplomas to the requested thesis subject is required, otherwise the application is rejected)
- A written test related to the main research theme of each entity
- An oral presentation before a scientific committee related to the research topic selected by the candidate.